Wednesday, February 2, 2011

L.O.V.E.


February is one of my favorite months of the whole year. 
I LOVE it!

It's a month of birthdays (4 in my family - including mine)
Come to think of it, Noa's half-birthday too...

A month of sweet treats and lots of hugs & kisses.
It's a month of LOVE, of course!
and everything else that comes with it...chocolate....flowers..........


Here are a few Valentine's Day ideas that I am loving right now...
{P.S. These are all DIY-(do-it-yourself)-able, so go ahead, make some for yourself!! I know I will}
 
Naturally Sweet - a DIY Valentine from Twig & Thistle
(there are more stickers for oranges, pears, berries, passion fruit...SO FUN!)

for your honey's Valentine's Day breakfast, how about some
Samoa Scones - YUUUUMMY - my favorite Girl Scout cookie in scone form.
get the recipe at Baking Bites

 Valentine's wreaths:
The heart felt wreath from The Idea Room
 
and finally...
the paper rose heart from DIY dish

...Which leads me back to the photo at the beginning of this post....

I finished my paper rose project!!! YAY!
And it looks fabulous, if I do say so myself ;)

And SwEEt Husband took this glass vase

and spray painted it to make this faux-porcelain vase
Which goes SO much better in our apartment.
isn't he the sweetest? I LoVE him.....


And the final product.....
I also L.O.V.E.


4 comments:

  1. p.s. i don't know why its showing up as nicholas, but this is really titi haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out soooo good!!! I guess that hike was worth it after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need to fly you out to my place to put your skills to work! I love all the pillows and things you have created for your home!!!

    ReplyDelete