Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthdays and Updates

Yesterday was my birthday....
I am now past my Quarter of a CENTURY mark!

...boy do I feel old....

but the day was perfect, spent with the two people I love and care about the most!
These two....
I just love 'em!!

We went into "town" [AKA Honolulu].


We ate....


Went shopping.......

{Koi fish at the mall}

got lost in the city...
(not so fun)

Ate some more....


and had a Blast!
It was a fabulous day :D


************************

On another birthday note, my little boy turned 18 months on Monday!
Officially, a year and a half.
Nursery-going age.
And definitely not a baby anymore.


Noa's latest developments and new tricks:

His weight - still small - 22.5 lbs
*He runs super fast!
*He can say "buh-bye" instead of just waving [AND says "see ya!" - didn't ever teach him that...]
*He can go get a diaper when you ask him to, and throws it away in the trash when you are done
*He says "done!" when finished doing/eating something
*He is getting pickier and more demanding, and he knows exactly what he wants
*He can throw a ball and "shoot" a basketball
*He can say surfboard - sounds more like "Po-bord" - and can "paddle" on Daddy's board
*When he sees pictures of things he knows, he calls it out: example - fish, cars, surfboard, beach...
*He "tickles" you
*いたいのいたいの飛んでけ! [when he gets hurt, he does this thing where he throws the ouchy away...so cute! It also lets him forget the pain :D]
*He says "mine" but I'm not sure if he knows what it means...
 *He can fake cry -  usually when he doesn't get something he wants

It's so fun to see him grow and develop new skills!
He will always be a little baby to me tho!!
Love you baby!! xoxo Mommy


********************

*PS a little shout out to ALL the February birthdays out there*

especially to.....

My sister - Yoko, my dad, and my mom!!!!

Love you and miss you tons!

7 comments:

  1. Megumi, where did you go to eat? The noodle looks so good!! I love noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again, and happy half birthday to my darling nephew!! Looks like you had a great day, and the ramen looks delicious! Beautiful pictures too! Wish I could visit. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 陽子ちゃん、ラーメンとタンタン麺は違うぞ。けどまー、めぐちゃんお誕生日おめでとう

    ReplyDelete
  4. ごまいち どうだった?
    Kennyのお姉ちゃんとボーイフレンドがかなり勧めてたよ! ココの店。


    そしてノア22パウンド?????
    天音と一緒なんですけど・・・・・

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! You're making me miss Hawaii... Also, will you please fly to California and take our family pictures? I love your style! Happy Birthday and hope you're having a blast out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you had such a wonderful birthday! Love that picture of you with your noodles -- your hair is getting so long!
    I hope that Noa adjusts to nursery OK! :) I can't believe he's already 18 months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 今度行った時にノアの髪の毛切ってあげるよ。

    ReplyDelete