Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Noa's birthday bash.

Again, sorry for the delayed posts. I'm trying to get better at this posting-on-time thing....
bear with me.

This was my sweet little Noa's 2-year birthday party.
I am so grateful for all of our family and friends that came and celebrated this special day with us. You guys made this day that much more special! but mostly, I am grateful for this energetic, fun and extremely sweet little boy in my life.

































 Happy Birthday toddler Noa!
Can't wait to see what this next year brings you.

Love you lots and LOTS.

xoxo,
mommy, daddy, and Kai Kai



3 comments:

  1. All of the details and decorations you made were so cute! You are such an awesome mama! I love the pictures too! I am officially hiring you to help me plan our 11-11-11 day bash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute Megumi, i love it when Mother's pay attention to detail! <3 Happy Birthday Noa

    ReplyDelete