Monday, August 1, 2011

My New Obsession.

...or addiction...call it what you'd like. 
but I am seriously SO into Pinterest right now.
Thanks to all my friends pushing introducing/inviting me to it. [*ahem* Christal, Jess...love ya]

I can't really put my finger on what I like about it so much...but I just do!
all the lovely photos...such fabulous ideas....
It excites me just thinking about all the things I can and will do with my hobbies, home, and future. It also makes me sad reflecting on how much cuter, more creative, and fantastic everyone else is in the world. I will channel that negative energy to motivate me to be better, to aspire to something that I can really be proud of. and that is what is so great about it!

If you don't have or are thinking about getting a pinterest account, do it!
It's fabulous.

And if you are awesome and waaay ahead of me with joining, then add me as your friend ;) pleeease. and I will "follow" you back. I promise.

just click on the button below.

Follow Me on Pinterest

and check me out. ♥



[here's a little sneak of what goodness awaits you.]
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Told ya! I'm glad you finally caved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like real fun! LOVE your taste in many ways... I can't say that about too many people. :)

    ReplyDelete