Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ribbon headbands!

I've been working on more headbands!!
This time, I bought some inexpensive ribbon

and made these beauties:
 cute, right? They were SUPER simple and easy to make!!
you just need a headband, some ribbon, and a hot glue gun!
close-ups:
This one with the white ribbon flower is probably my favorite...
I didn't really have an idea on how to make this but I improvised, and I think it worked!

I might start my own *bowtique* one day! How fun would that be?!!
Tell me what you think of these headbands!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. They are super cute! When you have daughters they're going to be so lucky to have you around to make them adorable little headbands, etc!
    P.S. The white rose turned out amazing considering you were just improvising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! The flower is my favorite too - it is so cute! I also like how the purple bow turned out. Btw, where do you get the thin colorful headbands?

    ReplyDelete