Thursday, May 6, 2010

Noa's (newer) newest trick!

Remember this toy:
??

Well, amazingly, it transforms into.............

...a walker! and of course, Noa mastered it on his first try!

Chad and I both walked at 9 months - according to our parents - so I'm thinking it'll be really soon for Noa too...? the only thing is - I'm not sure if I am ready...
There are so many babies in our ward who have or are turning one, and none of them can walk yet...maybe Noa was in my tummy for longer than 9 months??!!

3 comments:

  1. Get ready, Megumi, there's no stopping him now! He's too smart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's amazing how well he did with that walker, and one handed too!! I laughed so hard when he sat on that little window and couldn't find it =D that was so cute!!! I hope I can see you guys soon before Noa grows up too much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me, (I am Tazbaa's sister-in-law) but I like to look at your blog whenever I get a chance to. Hope you don't mind. Your son is SO CUTE and very smart! He is younger than mine but developing at a much faster pace. I also like to look at all the creative things you make and the fun looking pictures you take. You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete