Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost half way there!

One month short of being half a year old!
Happy 5 mo. Birthday, Noa!!

Noa is now a whopping 16 pounds!

5 month-old Noa:
  • LOVES to eat おかゆ (soft rice porridge...YUM!)
  • has his 2 bottom teeth!
  • grabs and plays with his feet
  • rolls and roLLs and RoLLS!
  • can sit and balance on his own (for the most part)
  • reaches for things like toys, and opens his mouth when he sees a pacifier or spoon
  • can take the pacifier out of his mouth and put it back in by himself
  • is starting to scooch, not crawling yet...moves around a lot though...
  • recognizes faces and voices [sometimes cries when he can't see mommy's face, OR when he sees new faces]
  • plays with toys and stuffed animals
  • is growing out of his 3-6 mo old clothes....moving on to 6 mo+

3 comments:

  1. Megumi, I found your blog and have to say that Noa is SOOOOO cute! Looks like you are having so much fun...I'm happy for you!

    -Lauren Clough

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey megumi! I haven't met you yet, I'm a friend of chad's! I stumbled across your blog through rachel's and miles' ....noa is so cute!! I really want to meet him (and you)... him and my milo will have to be pals..they are only 2 months apart!

    ReplyDelete