Monday, August 17, 2009

The Latest...

I am getting induced Wednesday - its official!...unless of course he decides to hurry things up a little before 7:30 that night, but either way I am so excited! I found out at the appointment earlier today that the baby is healthy and I have been having "contractions" pretty regularly and consistently every 5-8 minutes...who knew?! I dont think that they are the strong ones that are during labor, but she said theyre contractions! and I am also dilated to 1 cm!!!! I couldnt believe it! He's definitely getting ready to come out...I just hope Im not rushing him too much getting induced...I cant wait to see him FINALLY after 40 WEEKS of pregnancy - and all the nonstop kicks and wiggles keeping me up every night!

This past weekend we were able to attend Chad's home ward stake conference. Their stake presidency was getting reorganized and the Stake President who had the biggest influence on Chad serving a mission got released. I got to know him over the years as well throughout our engagement and marriage. He is a great person and did a wonderful job as the Stake President for the past 9 1/2 years! The meeting was so emotional and spiritually uplifting, to say the least. We fully support the newly-called Presidency and know that they will do a great job.

My latest projects has been a diaper bag and a baby sling. I finished the bag over the weekend and finally the sling today!

This is the inside - so many pockets - so much fun :D ...and its actually pretty big inside!
And lastly...I love buttons!
I will put pictures up of the sling when I use it with my baby...it just looks like a boring piece of fabric without the baby in it...

3 comments:

  1. Yea!! Good luck! We'll be praying for you. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. Heavenly Father will be right by your side like Chad will! I love what you have done with your projects and i cant wait to see HIM..Am getting excited too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... that means that, if you haven't had a labor lasting longer than 24 hours (for your sake I hope not!), Baby Maris is here!!!! YAY!

    I can't wait to see the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete