Tuesday, August 4, 2009

2 weeks...what?!?

while looking at the calender, I realized that EXACTLY 2 weeks from today is the baby's due date! Any day now I can have the baby!! WOW...kinda scary...BUT I know that everything is going to be okay because I have such a great support system, especially with Chad back now. I will have my mom coming next week, and my sister joining us a week after that...its going to be a huge party!! I really cant put into words how I feel right now about being so close to having a baby and becoming a mommy, but I do know that when my little baby gets here, I am going to do whatever I can for him to grow up healthy, strong and happy. I already feel such a strong connection with him and that connection is only going to get stronger from here. I already can feel that life is never going to be the same after this! - in a good way :D

PS: chad has waaaay too much fun with my prego belly

2 comments:

  1. WOWEEEEE!!!! You are sooooooo prego...biggggg bellllly...
    its fun when you start counting down..remember when you were only two weeks pregnant??? I am so excited for you, Life will be amazing when you see him, let alone raise him..and you will be a great mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so happy for you! I am also pregnant, due the end of September. Hope all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete