Friday, August 14, 2009

Good News/Bad News

Good News
My mom is in town! She got here from Michigan on Wednesday, and was able to come to the Thursday appointment with me and Chad.

Bad News
At the Thursday appointment, the doctor told me that the baby still doesnt seem like he wants to come out...he's stubborn, just like another man in my life :)

Good News
We finally got a stroller and car seat for the baby!! After searching from store to store we located the perfect one, well close enough to perfect...

Its a Graco Cleo - smooth riding and compact, easy to use - The best part is we got it for fraction of the price! (normally goes for $470 but got it for $250!!!!!) we were so excited, Chad couldnt wait to install the car seat in our car and play with the stroller!

I dont think I have any more bad news...just good news
>On Monday we'll find out if I can get induced next week - and we'll be totally ready for him!
>My mom and I have come up with sewing projects to keep us busy for the time being - a baby sling and a diaper bag :D
>My sister comes in on Tuesday!
>Ive been enjoying my HOT summer in Vegas and so has Chad

We are ALL so anxious and excited for the big day, Ill keep updating on the baby status as i find out more info!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!I'm glad I got to visit you too!Yeah my sister was cute and bought me a scarf since she missed me!Sounds like you and your mom are having fun.I got home from Yellowstone where I was for the weekend without phone reception or internet and I searched to see if you had that baby yet I expected you too but alas you did not!Have that baby already :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete