Saturday, April 24, 2010

:My latest projects:

Our good friends, Satomi and Kuni, are having a baby girl!!!
Last night I went to Satomi's baby shower....my latest projects were my gifts :D
...-...-..*...-..-..*..*..-.*..-..-..*..*...-..-..*...-.....-...
A baby blanket 

I have been working on a quilt for THE longest time, and I finally decided that it would be a cuter baby blanket than a twin-size quilt.....so I chopped it in half and made this adorable baby blanket! {plus, I have the other half to keep for my future baby :D}
The reverse side has a soft, velvety fleece with a rose pattern embossed into it...

I also made matching
mobile 
attachments (?) to go above her crib
When I first decided to make this, I had NO idea what it was going to look like or how it would all come together, but I am very excited about the end result!
Since they already had a mobile attached to the bassinet, I just made these to replace the not-so-cute bears that hung on the spinning thing {am I making sense??}

Anyway, Satomi liked them both, so I'm happy :D
I can't wait for their baby to be born!!!!!!


Some pictures from the shower....
"It's a Girl" Cake...so yummy!
the girls {the stickers on our faces were from a game}
Satomi
Playing baby shower games! So fun....the second to last picture is of me "feeding" Satomi baby food - the objective of the game was to guess the flavors of the baby food. YUM! :p

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say this: you are the cutest. So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you have such a talent Megumi! Seriously! That blanket and the mobile are so cute, and such a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete