Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy News

I have some very exciting news....{one that our families and a few others already knew}
but we are moving in the fall - and this is where we will be living starting next September...


Oahu HAWAII...better known as {Paradise}!

We are SO very excited, but also sad that we will be leaving so many great friends behind here in P-town {so call us up before we leave! ;) }

The reason we are going there, is mainly for Chad to finish school...and what better place to do that at but at BYU-H, where the campus is smaller, faculty and student relationships are closer, and the surroundings/attitude are so relaxing and calming {ALOHA spirit}...Chad and I both felt that not only will he be able to study what he wants to there, but he will enjoy it much better.
And for me, its a much needed (and welcomed) change {been in Utah waaaaay too long!}

I am especially excited for Noa to be able to have the experience of living in Hawaii, and be a brown Hawaiian baby! He'll be so cute and dark

I also can't wait for the beautiful weather....
to be able to relax by the beach, drinking this:
and be able to visit here:

to try out this:
also to see sites like:
{raibow falls}
and maaaybe....
{volcanoes national park}
but definitely...beautiful sunsets like:

...and to be able to take my own pictures of it all!...
I am very very excited about it

wellll....wish us luck! :D

8 comments:

  1. How EXCITING! What a beautiful place to live. You guys will love it, and I imagine school will be much more relaxing for Chad =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am soo jealous! Can we come visit, pleease??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, OF COURSE you can come visit!!!! We would absolutely LOVE that! I want to see little Brookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SOO jealous!! aaron and i have a life long dream to live in hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh and I went to Oahu and Maui for our honeymoon and decided that we were going to retire there because it is so incredibly beautiful and wonderful there! I am sooo jealous! But so happy for you guys too! What will Chad be studying there? Do you know how long you'll be there? If we get a chance to go back soon, I'll have to let you know and we can meet up for some Matsumodo's Shave Ice on the North Shore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megumi, you will LOVE it! Everything is beautiful there and the campus and PCC. It rains a ton though(but thats why its beautiful). Good luck with everything. We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous! I am sure that you guys will have an awesome time and take some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for you guys!!! I have a long time friend who lives in Laie, right on Naniloa Loop near the temple and BYU-H. Laie is so small and the people so friendly that I'm sure you'll run into her. Her name's Cheryl (Goo) Brenchley and she has a cute little boy too! You guys would get along great! I'm so jealous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete