Friday, February 26, 2010

My boy


is now 6 months old...and growing up FasT...
Today was his 6-mo checkup
and here are the stats:

weight = 16 pounds 3.5 ounces [35%]
length = 26.5 inches [50%]
head circumference = 45 cm [85%]

so....to translate: my baby is a little on the thin side, average height, and has a pretty big noggin'...
haha i love it!
The doctor said that he is doing GREAT and he was also very surprised that Noa could crawl and stand already! I was worried his weight hadn't gone up much from 5 months but the doctor reassured me that it is completely normal for babies around this age to thin out a little. phew! and to hear that Noa is doing as good as he can be was a huge relief!

I love Love LOVE this little boy!


I also have to add these:
I couldn't resist taking these pictures! so precious!
Chad was completely asleep, by the way


No comments:

Post a Comment