Monday, March 8, 2010

Latest Developments

There's never just one thing I can report on a blog post....I have to list every little thing that has happened in our lives! ~ so here it goes:

I can't express enough how AMAZED I am of my little boy...

This past weekend we were over at our friends' house for a dinner and a movie...[Thanks Kuni and Satomi!! We had so much fun!]...anyway, they have these 4 steps going up from their movie theater (yup pretty sweet :D) to the main level in the basement. The set-up is pretty awesome ~ but even cooler was the fact that Noa could climb UP those stairs!!!!!! too bad I didn't have my good camera there to capture the moment, but thank goodness for a cell phone with camcorder capabilities!



Ever since he "stood up" on his own [Feb post] he is always trying to grab onto something to stand up!!
Everyday, in his playpen...


BTW, it's Chad video taping AND trying to make Noa fall!

This past month we've graduated Noa from just rice/rice cereal to some veggies!
First, we tried fresh carrots (boiled and mashed) but he didn't like it very much....so I bought some jarred baby food and he doesnt mind it as much...at least he eats it!


I LOVE the face he makes! Priceless...

And of course, More PiCTURES! Enjoy :D

First "food" throw-up...YuM...

Noa thought it was pretty funny...

I "promised" Chad I wouldn't put these pictures up...but theyre too funny not to! ...Sorry babe!!


Before going on a walk..."so he wouldn't go anywhere " - Chad

"well, good morning SunShiNe"
...baaad case of bed head...

Last, but not least, my latest project:

A yellow rose headband...it's kinda huge, I know...but I like it

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, that picture of him seatbelted in cracks me up!
    Your little guy is such a cutie, it's fun reading about all his milestones!

    And how is it that you make everything you put on look cute? I don't think I could pull that headband off, but you make it look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. noa amazes ME! i must meet this little kid! he is only a little bit older than my little man and he is nowhere near crawling! I also get puked on. everything i feed him comes back up. AND i just made a headband exactly like that! but mine is gray. maybe we were destined to be bff. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEGUMI!!! How do you make those headbands, I want one!! Also you have the cutest baby on the earth. That's all, love you!

    ReplyDelete