Wednesday, February 10, 2010

what would you call this...?

So you know a couple weeks ago, Noa was starting to take the crawling position and rocked back and forth (the video from the previous post)...well just a few days ago he started doing this....



i dont know if you can call that crawling or the so-called "army crawl," yet, but he does get from point A to point B, especially when he knows exactly what he wants.

Also...lately he's been "talking" and saying things like "ooomam..." and "mamama..." ~ He gets a kick out of me getting so excited that he might actually start calling me mama that when i try to get him to repeat it, he just smiles and laughs :D But nonetheless, it is adorable!

3 comments:

  1. I love these videos!! I can't believe how much he's grown and how much stronger he's gotten in just the last month or so! Wow, has it only been a month (+8days)?!? I need to come visit you guys- I'm trying to convince Levi to take a trip to Utah soon, but we'll have to see. Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie, it's so fun to watch him growing and developing!

    ReplyDelete