Wednesday, November 11, 2009

where is my hubby?


Chad began working at Nu Skin this week...on top of his job at APX and his calling in the Bishopric... basically, i NEVER get to see my husband! This new job has its perks (we get $250 worth of free product each month) <- that, I LOVE...what I don't love so much is that my poor husband gets NO breaks and we don't have any time to spend together as a family! with this new schedule, he will be working from 7-1 and 3-9, with sundays and tuesday nights reserved for his calling. I know that it is going to be hard on me and Noa, but I'm more worried about Chad getting worn out, and even worse, sick... :( ...it is just temporary, thank goodness, so hopefully we will be able to stick it out for just a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Good luck! Hopefully it will go by fast. By the way, Noa is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just never gets better does it????i totally understand you Meg. After the summers you think you will see them more but it just gets worse. Anyway, there is always retirement and then you become empty nesters!!i look forward to that time...

    ReplyDelete