Monday, November 16, 2009

*Funny Videos and Pics*

Here are some ( or A LOT of) funny videos and pics we have accumulated over the past few months...Enjoy!

sticking his tongue out...

Noa started copying Chad after a while, it was pretty cool (it takes a little while, so be patient)

wants to crawl so bad!

his legs are really strong...his arms, not so much. can't quite crawl yet

"This is what happens when daddy dresses me..."


...he's just so dang cute!

in this family, we like to...
....*zZzzZzzZz*....
...sleep...
...sLeeP...
...and...SLEEP!
(I found him sleeping like this one day and I had to take a picture...looks so uncomfortable...)


Noa screaming at Chad:

...apparently, he doesn't like getting his face touched...(please ignore the mess in the background! I promise our apartment is not always this messy)

Working out:

This is how Noa keeps in shape ;)

ok, just a couple more!


Playing with Daddy:

having a great time!

Laughing with Mommy:

soooo adorable! I LOVE his laughs!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw those are sooo cute! My favorite is the one at the very end when he's laughing with you! There's nothing that makes me smile more than a baby's laugh! Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so cute!!! I could watch them all day =)
    I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete