Monday, July 4, 2011

Red. White. and Blue.

Happy 4th of July!!


We had a pretty low-key 4th of July. 
Chad had to work the whole day, so I hung out with my two babies and baked some cupcakes.
o yeah....that's a good day.


[I know you want one...come on over :)]


the boys sported some red white and blue outfits and got us in the spirit of the holiday.


Noa enjoyed his "すいた"...or watermelon...and got himself covered in juice. head. to. toe.


it was a sticky mess. and he loved it.
me, not so much. but it was cute watching him enjoy every second of it.


After Daddy came home from work we ate some beef stew, enjoyed family time, and watched the Macy's 4th of July spectacular fireworks show. it was amazing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!!!


we sure did!


2 comments:

  1. Cute cupcakes! Too bad we couldn't bake them together. :( Noa's hair is soooo long! Don't cut it until I get back. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I thought of you as I was making the cupcakes :D We will have more baking days when you get back! We are thinking of cutting Noa's hair when he turns 2...will you be back by the 21st of August???

    ReplyDelete