Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Ocean...

Wow, it's been a while since my last post....
but that's only because I've been enjoying my time with Noa, Chad, Chad's family...
and this chunky monkey


We finally decided on a kanji for Kaiyu's name.
海裕
 
meaning abundant ocean.We thought it was very fitting for him.



I can't believe he is 2 months already!
well, 2 months and 11 days, to be exact.
We had his 2-month wellness checkup today.

and Kaiyu is...

12 pounds 5 ounces
23.5 inches

yup he's a chunk...gained a full 2 pounds since his last appointment.


Kai is so much fun...

He coos and gives us lots of social smiles and laughs.
His back and legs are so strong, it seems like he wants to stand up or crawl already.
Noa loves him to death. I often find him just laying next to Kai on the bed, holding his hand or stroking his head.



We are so lucky to have this little guy in our family.
We love you little Kai Kai.



 *******************************

Not really a side note, but I want to mention our other little guy........
Since, at the time Noa was born, we couldn't decide on fitting kanji characters for his name, we chose to give him some now....and they suit him perfectly.

希明

....meaning, bright hope.



4 comments:

  1. adorable!!!♥ I think the kanji fits both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Kai Kai has the most adorable chubby cheeks I have ever seen! I can totally picture Noa holding his hand and stroking his head, haha. Love the Kanji's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I just love Kai's chunky cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you guys have kanji's for your kids, really cool! Cute pics! :)

    ReplyDelete