Saturday, March 26, 2011

Prego Update

can I just say that this pregnancy has FLOWN BY?!!
I can't believe that I am 35 weeks already.

It has been a relatively easy pregnancy. With almost NO morning sickness.
Hallelujah!
I have just been super tired ALL the time.
I feel like this baby has sucked all of my energy right out of me.
Some days are better than others. I can wake up, clean, run errands...but other days, I feel like doing nothing else but stay in bed all day. I mostly feel bad for Noa, because I don't get the chance to let him play outside very often. He is such a good boy. He has his moments...but most days he just plays really well by himself. He gives me hugs and kisses randomly all the time. :) And pokes/strokes my growing belly saying "baby!" I can't wait for him to have a playmate.

Now, for the long awaited "belly picture"...

At 35 weeks.

{excuse my crazy hair.}

Chad tells me I am carrying a lot higher this time. And I feel WIDER. eek!
....so maybe it's a girl...HAHA 

For comparison...this is me at 34/35 weeks with Noa.
What do you think???

I think I look about the same...I know its kinda hard to tell with the different angles of the pictures.

6 comments:

  1. you are adorable pregnant! I think you look higher this time, but I've only ever seen you in pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Megumi!! I think you're carrying higher...are you waiting to find out?? COngrats again- SO exciting!
    -Annette (from YBF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megumi, I think you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! (And I thought that last time too). What cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures!!! You look so good! I'm SO excited for you!! Can't wait! I definitely think you're carrying higher- cross fingers, hope for a girl?? Love you and hope this last month or so goes well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO cute! Love the belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooo cute! It looks like you're carrying higher to me too, but maybe that's because you're kind of leaning back in that picture of you with Noa? I don't know. Either way, you make a seriously adorable pregnant woman!!!

    ReplyDelete