Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have been...

a slacker!... and I'm sorry....
I promise, our family hasn't dropped off the face of the earth...
we just went off to a little island in the Pacific Ocean called...Oahu!

and Life is better than EVER!

 regardless of...
the ~300 sq ft studio that we call our home, with no stove/oven, diswasher, laudry, or couch...
the hubby being a full-time student AND having a full-time JOB {NEVER being home}
living 10+ minutes away from campus and all of our friends [leaving me with no social life...]
 having a teething child waking us up all hours of the night...


I REALLY LOVE MY LIFE...

BECAUSE I HAVE...
a place to call HOME, a roof over our heads that shelters us from the rain
a hubby that loves us, that works SO hard to make us happy, and chooses to spend what little time he has, with us.
a car that takes us from point A to point B > and into the city when I need some civilized ppl interactions...
AND a healthy, HAPPY baby that brightens up my cloudy days with a simple smile/giggle


I have been
busy,
tired,
stressed,
and sometimes even a little sad...

but mostly, I have been...truly. truly.  BLESSED!


Aloha and Mahalo, from the bottom of my heart!!



4 comments:

  1. That is just about the cutest picture of Noa! His hair is so cute! I vote for not cutting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an amazing mom! Way to be so positive and counting your blessings! I should do more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you manage without a stove or oven! I'm sorry things have been a little stressful and not ideal, but it takes an amazing woman to be able to still count her blessings despite it all. I hope things start to calm down for you a bit. Hawaii definitely looks like paradise! And I love Noa's long hair and how it curls up at the ends! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete