Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Michigan Week 2

{It's going to be a LONG post again!!}

Noa and I both had such a great time back home -
 we just LOVE our family and had a blast spending time with each one of them.
Week 2 was a chill/relaxed week, not like the week before or the week after. Nothing was really planned out...but we still were able to do fun activities - like: shopping, going on walks, taking pictures, making good food, just having a great time!

**we had quite a few photoshoots**
the first with a mini-watermelon
the watermelon was a very random idea...I thought it would be so cute to have him holding it or playing with it, but he had NO interest in it whatsoever :(

we did a  second shoot with a golf theme....
{here is the story behind the outfit}: my dad is a huge golf-fanatic, and my neighbor came over one day and told us about how she made a golfer outfit when her two boys (now teenagers) were just babies and had their pictures taken in them...she thought it would be just darling if Noa wore the outfit and got his pictures taken in it as well...so we did!
the shoes even had real spikes on them! - I think that's the thing that scared Noa the most...because he would cry every time he tried to walk or crawl in them...
but i managed to get a few good shots:

The third photo shoot was for my little sister - After I cut her hair, we decided she needed to get some pictures done {senior picture style}. It was great for me because I got to practice shooting portraits and she got some great pictures!!
first, a hair shot:
                        {Before}                                                          {After}

I was also able to see one of my best friends growing up at her brother-in-law's graduation party.
it was so fun to see her for the first time in over a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment