Saturday, July 10, 2010

**Just Life* (and SOME photography stuff)

I didn't know what to name this post because I really didn't know what I wanted to even post about. {so I just started writing, and came up with the title at the end...} 

I guess I can start out by saying how excited I am about how Noa has been growing, and how fun it is to just watch him day to day progressing and changing! He has truly been the biggest blessing in my life. He is now almost running...and he is talking a LOT more, mimicking different sounds and trying to say words - like dada, mama, nenne (nigh-nigh), banana (of course) and mixing up different sounds to make up a word...He also knows how to bow now! {he's so Japanese! hahah} when ever you say "arigatou" (thank you) or "oyasuminasai" (good night) he BOWS!! its seriously one of the cutest things ever!

And Chad, {he's going to kill me for writing about him} but he is the best! - the best DAD, the best friend, the best son, and the BEST husband. 
why, you may ask??  well{no one would really ask that...}, there are a few reasons my hubby is so wonderful, they are:
he loves me for me...he helps me get through my bad days {and my good days}....he is SO good with Noa....and he LOVES (and would do anything/everything for) his family
...and....and.........get this....
HE GOT ME THE CAMERA!!!
not just A camera, but THE one...
{Thanks Babe!!! thank you thank you thankyou!!!}
can you tell that I am pretty super duper excited about it?
I haven't even received it in the mail yet, and I'm already blogging about it!
there will definitely be more posts about this little item...guaranteed...

...but moving on.....
I am also pretty excited about my new little photography logo (for watermarking my photos)
if you still haven't gone over to my photoblog to see it, here it is:
do you love it? cuz I sure do!!!
I'm pretty proud of myself for coming up with the idea and also for making it all on my own!...it was inspired by one of my own previous photographs:
it's definitely one of my all time favorite photos...(even though it was taken with my measly little point-and-shoot)

I really hope that these things will help me kick off my little hobby into something a little more than just something I do from time to time....thank you all for the support that you've shown me thus far!
I am really looking forward to where this journey takes me!

3 comments:

  1. very cute logo! i want to know what THE camera is! spill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you chelsea! if you click on the link "THE CAMERA" you can see what kind of camera i got...its not the NICEST camera but definitely was the one i wanted...and plus i got a super SuPer sweet deal on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a really nice camera!! if i'm not mistaken, i believe that's the one that you can take video with too! AWESOME! congrats on your camera! that is so exciting! im working on my husband to upgrade mine...we'll see how it goes. haha

    ReplyDelete