Friday, December 18, 2009

He's finally done it...

Two days ago (a few days short of his 4-month birthday), Noa rolled over by himself! and he's been doing it ever since....he absolutely loves it too!! The only problem was every time I tried to video tape him doing it, he would either take a really long time to be able to do it or he wouldn't do it at all...most of the time Id just look away for a few seconds and when I look back, there he was on his tummy smiling and giggling.... BUT today, I was finally able to get a few good clips of him rolling over, so ENJOY!


(look at that face...you can tell that he's so proud of himself)

Needless to say, babies get really tired in this position rather quickly (using all those baby muscles and such) and Noa still doesn't seem to be able to turn himself back over onto his back...so...he puts into use his vocal cords to let me know that he's done being on his tummy....he is definitely learning how to use those babies and he knows that he will get his way no matter what


(don't worry, as soon as I turned the camera off I helped him turn back over...)

It's AMAZING to me that babies just know/learn how to do things on their own, without anyone teaching them...and they hit milestones all by themselves! I still can't believe that Noa's reached this HUGE milestone already! It's so exciting, but at the same time, it feels like the time is just flying by...I really want to enjoy every second I have with this little guy

2 comments:

  1. I love that little face he makes after he rolls over! You can definitely tell that he's proud of himself! :)

    ReplyDelete