Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A BIG reveal.

..............................drum roll please...........................................


our new blog is up and running! Christal and I have been planning this for months, and since she is leaving soon :( we thought that this would be the perfect time to get it started. This way we can still keep in touch, do all of our cooking "together" and share it with all of YOU.

Don't mind if i do is a blog where we will be posting our favorite food and recipes, fashion/style tips, diy projects, and of course, our photography. I will still update this (my family) blog regularly, but mainly for personal use - updates of the kids and my random ramblings.

 If you have liked my recipes and DIY project posts, Please, please, PLEASE follow us HERE!!  
(click on the "follow" at the top left corner of the navigation bar) 



 There are already yummy recipes posted - you don't want to miss them!! Start following now! ;)
Thanks for your support! 




2 comments:

  1. How super exciting! What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing, I will definitely be a follower. :)
    I'm going to take a look at it now, I know for sure it's going to be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!visit my website Whoa lots of awesome tips!Take a look at my blog slotxo

    ReplyDelete