Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween


Happy Halloween!!

This year the kids were a couple of game characters... ^0^ ...I know, so Asian, right?
Well, I am pretty proud of my heritage, and I embrace it 110%.....
which is apparently a bit less than my other half. 

{here he is, controlling our kids}

The costumes were composed of hand-made hats, thrifted clothes, and other bits and pieces lying around our house.
I will post how I made the hats later. But first, aren't they just the cutest?!




We went to our ward's "trunk-or-treat"/Halloween party on Friday.



{end of the night, with faded mustaches and all}

Noa enjoyed every sugary second of it.


*****************************PS*****************************

our not so "jack-o-lantern" >>>> not a pumpkin, and not a lantern <<<<

with the recall on pumpkins, we had to improvise.
This is what we came up with.




Have a spookilicious Halloween everyone!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You are so talented Meg!!! Love the boy's costumes! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watermelon. Love the costumes. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the costumes! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done it again Megumi, I love your creativity! They are SO so cute! It's like so perfect for them to be Mario and Luigi and I like that Chad is controlling them. Haha!
    P.S. Asian babies are the CUTEST anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOVE their costumes!

    ReplyDelete