Monday, May 2, 2011

Just keep swimming.

This weekend, we took a little family field trip down to the Waikiki Aquarium.
It was Noa's very first "big boy" activity, and he had a blast.
One of his most favorite words to say is  "fishy" and everything that remotely looks like a fish (ie whales, sharks...even amphibians sometimes) he gets super excited and yells out "fiiishieee!!!"


We thought that this would be the perfect activity for him. and it was.


He absolutely LOVED it.
He got a little freaked out by some of the creatures and the darker rooms.
but my favorite were the jellyfish.






We learned about the Hawaiian Monk Seals. They are endangered, and there are only a thousand or so of them left in Hawaii. The ladies at the booth gave Noa a monk seal hat and tattoo.



Overall, such a FUN day.
...we'll maybe try out the zoo this next year or so...


PS did I mention my mom is here?! It has been SO nice having her here, having Noa be able to play with her and spend time together. I can't wait for this baby to come!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW so amazing,,,,, speachless

    you really are talented !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. チャド真っ黒ーーーー 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aquariums are so fun, and jellyfish are one of my favorites too!! They're so calming and interesting to watch. I Loove all your pictures!!! Especially the last one <3 You're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megumi I am so glad you found my blog. We could finally still be able to keep each other posted. We miss you guys especially Noah. Let us know in case you guys are in town maybe we could get together or something when you are here in Utah.Take care.

    I will follow your blog.I can't wait to see pictures of your baby once he's born.

    loveyah

    ReplyDelete