Tuesday, November 16, 2010

24 weeks...and counting....

...counting DOWN for a very exciting event happening in our lives very soon!


You may be asking...so, what's the event??


I will tell you....


*

*

*


the event involves


*Noa becoming a big brother...
*Me, becoming a mother of TWO...
*Our family total = 4!  (wow)
*2 sets of diapers!! (ahh...)
*us = # of kids (not outnumbered yet!)
*2 car seats...*sigh*

so on, and so forth...



but we are SUPER excited!!!


cuz look how cute :D
 
 



BOY or GIRL...any guesses??
(we will find out in just a couple of weeks!!!)

I am about 16 weeks into my pregnancy [I can't believe how long I've gone without blogging about it!] and I am feeling great! - no morning sickness like last time (yipee!!), but feeling a lot more tired and fatigued ALL the time...which could have something to do with having a very active 1-year-old...haha
I am showing a lot more than last time...[some of you may have thought I was just getting fat...totally understandable! :D]  and this pregnancy has gone a lot FASTER! I am almost half way through already! It feels like just yesterday I found out that I was having another baby.

I am NOT nervous about the pregnancy...but VERY anxious about after giving birth...Not really sure how I feel about becoming a mommy to TWO little ones yet...I feel like I have my hands full with Noa already - how am I going to juggle a toddler and a newborn?!? [help! any advice??]
We wanted our kids to be around 2 years apart so its (almost) perfect!  The due date is April 30th 2011...so Noa and the baby will be at least 20 months apart


I am very grateful for the blessing of motherhood. I am thankful that we are being entrusted with another precious child of God, and look forward to the wonderful experiences and adventures of our growing family!!!

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Meg!! Yea! You are going to be an AWESOME mommy of 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hooray! I totally get being scared about becoming a mother of two. I am due in two days and part of me can't wait until she gets here, and the other part still feels a bit inadequate to have two kids! As soon as she's here though, I know I'll figure it out. So for now I'm just trying to be excited! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's awesome news! Can't believe how far along you are! That means you were pregnant when we had the photo shoot! Oh wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find out over blog...:) Yay I'm so happy for you guys!! You both are amazing parents and I miss you all to death especially seeing that cute boy of yours!!Come back and visit soon!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Megumi! You are a great mommy and Noa is such a cute baby, the world needs more cuties like him running around. :) I'm thinkin' that you'll have a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations! I'm guessing you'll have a beautiful little girl =) And I have no doubt that you will do wonderfully being a mom to 2 cute little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am going to guess that you are going to have a girl. My advice to you is to just try and keep things as calm as possible. Don't stress and once you get a good schedule down and get used to having 2 little ones it'll be easy to get back into your schedule of taking the kids out to play dates and such. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Megan is due about a month after you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!! I'm sure it's overwhelming to think about having 2 little ones now, but I'm sure once he or she arrives you'll adjust and you won't be able to imagine life without your two precious babies. :) Oh, and I'm guessing it's going to be a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! That's very exciting! -Lorna

    ReplyDelete