Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 2 month!!


It's been exactly 2 months since our sweet Noa was born! I feel like it has just flown by soooo fast! sometimes I just want time to stop so that we can enjoy each moment we spend with our little guy. I want him to stay this little forever...although every new phase still becomes my favorite. I enjoy so much just watching him develop and learn to do new things.
I LOVE that he is interacting more with his surroundings and with us, making eye contact, smiling, laughing, and even talking a little ;) I LOVE that he is able to hold up his head better now and he doesn't seem so fragile. I LOVE that he is sleeping longer at night with less feedings and less diaper changes (more for Chad than anyone else). and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE watching him grow and experiencing LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment