Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FiNALLY...

Last week I finally gave myself the haircut that I have desperately been wanting...it had been a while since I cut my own hair and I had been debating whether to go through with it or not for a looong time, but I finally did it, and im very happy with how it turned out!

Noa's umbilical cord finally came off the day before his 1 month birthday!! I was starting to wonder if it was never going to come off on its own since the doctors (and everyone else that we talked to) said that it should take just around 10 days for it to fall off...well, for Noa, it took a full month...

...and with this came Noa's first full bath...finally! until now we've just been giving him sponge baths!...poor little boy...

Chad was so excited he jumped in the tub with him :D ....he LOVES bath time!


The weather has been so nice lately, so we decided to go on a little family picnic! we (mostly Noa and I...) needed a little fresh air and to get out of our apartment for once... It was really fun and I think the little guy enjoyed being outside a lot!



6 comments:

  1. Your haircut looks great!
    I love all the pictures, it's so fun seeing you guys with your new little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he's getting so cute!!!! I'm glad you got to use the dinosaur towel finally! =D it's so cute! I'm so excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented being able to cut your own hair and all. i remember visiting Nicole when she lived at home and you and Jackie cutting hair, or you cutting hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megumi he is so PRECIOUS!! I love that last picture with you and him, such a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hes so cute....i love the picture of him and dad in the bath...and he seems to enjoy the outdoors...the last picture is awesome, mommy's boy..i miss you and i wish i could hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, yeah, Noa is CUTE...but Dang, Megumi, way cute hair!! :) You guys make such a great looking family! I am loving the pics of Noa! Awww, babies! Love em!

    ReplyDelete